The Application Process for The Summit of Sustainability Awards 2013 is Open Now Through September 1, 2013.
Applying for the Summit of Sustainability Award is pretty simple and really “green” as it is right through this page on the website. Our categories are intentionally broad: energy reductions, waste reduction and getting others involved so that you can link your efforts to the award.
If you are not sure what is considered sustainable check our How to Be Sustainable page for resources and suggestions. From there you may find out you are already sustainable business or organization.
Remember the Summit of Sustainability Award isn’t just for big companies. The 2013 awards have 5 organizational categories:
- Small Business (25 employees or less)
- Medium Business (26 to 249 employees)
- Large Business (250 employees or more)
- Public Sector (Governmental/Schools)
So show greater Akron why your organization deserves “Bragging Rights” by applying now.
How to Apply
2013 Application Process
- Review the Application Guidelines, will explain the basics information you will need to include in the Application.
- Send the SOSA Committee your completed Application and Release Form using the Webcargo.com Upload button below OR use this link: https://www.webcargo.net/request/index/id/4340382/dp/1JKEsTx9I3JCv0sa0i.
- Send copy of your Release Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any problems with your upload contact WEBCARGO through their Feedback & Help link at https://www.webcargo.net/.
- If you have questions on the Application, contact Cindy Pantea at email@example.com or call (330) 375-2116.
- Deadline for SOSA 2013 applications is Sunday, September 1, 2013.
2013 Summit of Sustainability Award Application Documents
SOSA 2013 Application Guidelines (in pdf format)
SOSA 2013 Application .doc
SOSA 2013 Application .pdf
SOSA 2013 Release form .doc
SOSA 2013 Release form .pdf
Remember that information submitted may be shared with the public as best practices.
Is this your first time applying? Or, are you a 2012 applicant with questions for the winners? Join us for our Sustainability Symposiums, where SOSA Committee Members and Sustainability Experts will be on hand to walk you through the application process and answer your sustainability questions!